Hello,
Someone has written an Excel formulas translator in the Python language.
Python is one of the languages used in my system. I'm going to explore the use of that software as a substitution for my transcription.
If the program includes forward and reverse transformations, I may be able to save/convert data in excel format.
Monday, April 6, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Data issue, more
I've been thinking about the problem. The azimuth and elevation get saved to file. This means the NOAA2.py script is run. The Triron p...
-
In a recent post I presented the equation for energy incident on a solar panel (Sm). Here I present the set of equations used to calcu...
-
A python script to calculate solar position without use of ephemeris library. The script is imperfect. When the sun goes down, the posit...
-
This java script makes sure the date is correctly interpreted between PHP and HTML. I found this on the web: CODE //<script> /** ...
No comments:
Post a Comment