Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Inverter final test

 

I finished the installation of the replacement lever actuated terminal connector WAGO 2606-1103.

This afternoon, I had occasion to run the inverter/generator. I plugged the unit in while the Xantrex inverter was on. The system was maintained. Notably, the RPPi4 experienced no discontinuities in the data stream.

I count this as a success.

There was a brief  lapse in the lightiing, about 1/3 second, but this was partly due to a setting on the iniverter. The transfer is set up for APL, appliances, but could be set up for sensitive electronics. The second option warns against transfers with inductive loads such as electric motors (water pump, fridge) running.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The cause of data gaps in CSV files

  There have been occasions when data gaps occurred in the CSV files collected daily. The problems are unique to the power file. The azimuth...